Friday, August 2, 2013

Midnight Madness

Do anything before 2 am

It's 0.27 on the second day of August. I am still awake just because i had 4 hours nap before. My brain keep pushing me to do something. I finished my photo-share-session on the fanbase (@BTRIndonesia) on 9 PM and then re-create my blog. I've decided to delete my previous blog for a reason:

It's getting random
 It's been a while since my last post on my previous one. I have no idea to write, so i think making a fresh start is a great idea to entertain myself and probably others. Here I am...0.27 writing for my first post in this blog. I named it  サマー if you can't read it...it's katakana for SUMMER.
 Lately, I have an addiction about summer stuff, so i use that word for my blog. 

Please, feel free to enjoy my blog and share your thought about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment