Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fashion Addiction: Another Chance in Summer

I would like to say to people, open your eyes and find beauty where you normally don't expect it - Jean Paul Gaultier

Working by project makes me could arrange my free time. So, i decide to bring a sweet side of me this summer and dress up. Put a dress and buy a pair of heels in my favorite color to bring another chance to bring another side of me...
 this summer.

Wearing: Printed Folk Pattern Dress by Forever21, Daily Eyewear by Ray Ban, Summer Bracelet, Infinite Ring, Minty Heels by BATA.

Make Up: MaybellineClear Smooth with SPF18 (Honey), Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara, Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow, Boho Cosmetics Lipstick Mate Transparent (307), 








Photo taken using iPhone 4, edited using Photoshop CS3, Afterlight Application (iOS), and VSCOCam application (iOS)

No comments:

Post a Comment