Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fashion Addiction: Back to Basic

For me, fashion is all about how someone dress up to any occasion they attend, no matter how basic they look like or how fancy it is. Fashion, for me, is my way to express my mood, my experience, myself.

Basic stuffs could be extraordinary only by the way you wear it. Instead of wear it in traditional way, I prefer to hang my grey jacket on my shoulder to make it look cooler. Horizontal stripe? Some people say that plus-size woman shouldn't wear it to avoid bigger figure. But I say, it's only about how you present it, in the right way, you may look as amazing as others.The major key to nailed any kind of clothes is being confident! 

Well, I may not be the right person to talk about fashion, but at least you may understand my point of view. Anyway, what I wear:
Striped Tshirt Dress | cotton on
Grey Jacket | (bought at) Warehouse, SCBD
3/4 Dark Blue Denim | -
Pink-Cream Shoes | Zalora.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment