Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fashion Addiction: It's outerwear time!

 

[To be honest, I am not really sure to call the outerwear that I wear as Parka, since it's not as thick as most parka. But because the product code is 'Parka' so, I guess I'll keep call it Parka :p.]

It's October and in Indonesia, it means rainy season. Sometimes, the sun won't let us see its shine during this wet season and it makes us need the outerwear or jacket just to keep us warm. For this time, I choose parka as my buddy for this rainy season because it's not only keep me warm but also makes me feel kinda stylish, lol. I have to say thank you to kak Intan Kemala Sari (@kemalasari on Instagram) that show me this affordable (it's only Rp 110.000,00 or $8.50) and stylish plus-size parka by Life Flower Shop on Instagram (@lifeflowershop). They have two available color to pre-order; cream and army green. I happened to have both color since my mom love it too!

What I love about this outerwear is that I can wear it for almost any occasion; wear it with your favorite t-shirt if you want to go to the mall with your friends or wear it with shirt if you need to attend an informal job interview.



What I Wear:
Cream Parka (Chest Size: 110cm, the smallest one) by @LifeFlowerShop
Brown-Navy Shirt by Marks & Spencer
Grey Jegging by Dauky
Navy Blue Sneakers by Payless' American Eagles
Cookie Monster Tote Bag




I think I'm going to post some 'Fashion Addiction' articles with another outerwear that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment