Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Recommended by Her: It's time to add more section for this blog!

Hello again!

This is only an announcement post and as you can read on this post's title, I am making another section for this blog! I called it,

Recommended by Her

Yap! I am inspired by some beauty vlogger that I follow on YouTube. But don't worry, I am not only recommend some beauty products for you because I basically will recommend everything that I think deserve to be recommended; it could be clothing store, or cool photo spot, or smartphone application, or music, or probably hot guys :p.

I will also try my best to make a video version of this section, wish me luck with that!

So, if you have any idea about what should I recommend in this blog, feel free to let me know!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment