Monday, June 16, 2014

Not His Story: Put a heart in every work you do

"Paul and I, we never thought that we would make much money out of the thing. We just loved writing software."      - Bill Gates


Working on something that we like will give more joy than money could do, right? and if we're getting rich because of it, it's another advantage. That's the point that I use to live right now. In real life, maybe i can't be too picky..but at least we HAVE to love our job and we should figure it out by our self about how to love our job.

For the last hmm 3 month, i do something that i love: wasting time in front of my laptop, creating thing using design application such as Photoshop and the latest one, inDesign. I'm a layout-woman for ANTROPOS, a division from He-MAn (hempunan mahasiswa antropologi) UI 2014. I don't get paid for that, but to be honest, there's a happiness when i finished it and it get published, online and offline. I work in team, but i'm the person behind its layout. Even-though i'm still a newbie, I believe I can do more and more and i also believe that it could be my stepping stone to work in magazine someday (lately, I know what my passion is...). 


Well, if you want to know how i do with my job and also want to know more about anthropology, you can check the latest edition (first one!) of ANTROPOS Magazine on Issuu

Remember this, your brain has the power to make you in love with something (and someone). You will be powerful if you're able to control it and make something that you don't really like into something you love. When you work with love, you can do the best of you. 

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment